Written by MilkN2Sugars. Last updated 19 November 2018.
"Mirrows want you to find Ship Parts underwater."
- Ship Parts x1
- Airport blueprints
- 750 exp
How To Start
Automatically started after completing Water Cave.
The ship parts are located underwater and you will need to build a submarine to find them. This requires:
- 5 Titanium - Titanium can be mined from around the crashed ship, in the scorched rock. A renewable supply can also be obtained in the Ore Cave.
- 5 Steel Bars - As usual, crafted or bought from the Ore Merchant.
- 5 Gold Bars - Smelted from Gold Ore. This can be bought from the Ore Merchant. Beneath the forest on the Science Island (right of the Mountain), it can be mined in dirt, just before the stone begins. Beneath the desert, it can mostly be mined in the lower half of the ground, in the darker coloured rock.
- 5 Silicon - Can be crafted from quartz at the factory. Quartz can be bought from the Market, or mined in the "forest" area of the island (not the desert), occurring around half way down the map, just above where the stone begins.
It can be built in the Sub Pen.
Finding the Ship Parts
You may want to bring along a couple of pieces of Titanium to repair the Sub if things go wrong and some batteries to charge it. The ship parts can be found to the west of the underwater area. Enter the sub and keep going right until you come across a wall of sand with a tunnel going through it, containing lighter coloured water.
Go through here, taking you underneath an island, and you will find various bits of debris scattered about (you may need to search around a bit). Collect these until you find one that gives ship parts (some will give only Titanium).
Note that anything you gather in the submarine will be placed in its inventory. When you find the ship part, you will need to move it over to your inventory by clicking it. You can then talk to the Mirrows to complete the quest.
- On your way to the west you may encounter the Kracken. This can simply be avoided for now. Be careful of other dangers underwater. Clams will damage you, and water traps shooting green projectiles can be found under the island.
- If you start running out of oxygen, return to the surface or the bottom of the island (sand blocks) to regain it.